Book a hotel near Salitre Magico, Barrios Unidos
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Salitre Magico
Salitre Magico Hotel & Travel Guide
What could be more enjoyable than taking your friends or family to an amusement park? No matter the number of candles on your birthday cake, Salitre Magico is an exciting day out for everyone.
You'll locate it in Bogota, the capital city.
It will be such a short drive from the front door of your hotel to Salitre Magico if you choose to stay at one of the 41 possibilities within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Bogota Marriott Hotel is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, the Sheraton Bogota Hotel and the Radisson ar Hotel Bogotá Airport are situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're hoping to stick to a tight budget, take a look at the Violeta Park Hostel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Are you somebody that has luxurious tastes? You'll find a small collection of upscale establishments conveniently located a quick drive away. Check availability at the JW Marriott Hotel Bogota and Four Seasons Hotel Bogota.
Hang out, smell the coffee and maybe meet a few locals at Parque El Salitre, which is conveniently located a short distance away. Also close-at-hand is Comida Rapida, where you can sit down and enjoy more substantial meals. Finish up an excellent afternoon with some refreshing drinks at Maramaos, also within walking distance, and raise a glass to your colleagues back in the office.
Other Things to Do Near Salitre MagicoAfter you're finally finished at Salitre Magico, you aren't going to be at a loss for ideas with some of the other things that are available in the rest of the area:
- Reawaken your inner child when you take the kids to Children's Museum of Bogota. Together, you'll be able to play and learn.
- Bogota Botanical Garden is a space that attracts not only those who love plants and flowers, but also anyone seeking a little getaway from the city.
- Newspapers, books, exhibits and other resources will greet you at Virgilio Barco Library, a prized destination for those who love to read.
- You definitely don't need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Simon Bolivar Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- Jardin Botanico Jose Celestino Mutis is a great place to spend a sunny day picnicking, tossing a ball around and checking out the trees and flowers that exist here.