ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
A stay at this Rome City Centre hotel places you steps from Piazza Barberini and a 5-minute walk from Via Veneto. Spanish Steps and Piazza di Spagna are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2017
A bar/lounge and a 24-hour front desk are featured at this hotel, along with self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the laundry service and airport shuttle.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
The 37 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and comfy beds. Other amenities include sofa beds, minibars, and LCD TVs with satellite channels.
Hotel Barocco ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel Barocco
Could Not Have Been Happier
Hotel Barocco - great hotel, fantastic location
Second (or third) stay.
Excellent staff, location
Can't say enough good things!
Great hotel! Great location!
About the Hotel BaroccoLocation Piazza Barberini, 9, Rome, Rome 00187
Hotel Barocco offers its guests tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle are available for a fee. The business-friendly Hotel Barocco also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Hotel Barocco was completed in 2017. This 4-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 37 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 1800
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (31.3 km / 19.4 mi)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Barberini Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and cruise terminal shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Barocco offers 37 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature memory foam mattresses. 26-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and bidets. This Rome hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and complimentary toiletries. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
- Memory foam beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Barolo Bar - Onsite cocktail bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests who book the "Superior Double Room Flex" room category might have to change rooms during their stay. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Barocco Hotel
- Barocco Rome
- Hotel Barocco
- Hotel Barocco Rome
- Barocco Hotel Rome
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Hotel Barocco offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.