ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Zona LVIII Prima Porta property places you within 9 miles (15 km) of Villa Borghese and 12 miles (20 km) of Piazza Navona. Spanish Steps and Pantheon are within 12 miles (20 km).
2 outdoor pools
This romantic campground features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge. There's fun for all ages with a children's pool and a playground, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. Enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool and perks like free self parking and free train station pick-up.
The 72 accommodations offer patios, private yards, and premium bedding. Weekly housekeeping is available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
45.0% of guests recommend out of 275 reviews
About the Happy Village & CampingLocation Via del Prato della Corte 1915, Rome, RM 00123
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 01 October 2019 to 15 March 2020 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
As a guest of Happy Village & Camping, you'll find 2 outdoor swimming pools, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a children's pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the family-friendly Happy Village & Camping. A train station pick-up service and a train station drop-off service are free. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Rome campground.
- 1 building
- 72 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (39.5 km / 24.5 mi)
- Train station: Rome Labaro Station (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Happy Village & Camping offers 72 accommodations. Rooms open to patios. Beds feature premium bedding. Bathrooms include showers and bidets. Housekeeping is offered weekly and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
- Private patio
- Private outdoor space
- Luxury bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Morabeza - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Morabeza - Onsite bar. Open daily.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. 24-hour train station shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Towels are not included in the room rate. Towels are available for a surcharge or guests may bring their own. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property offers train station shuttle service to and from Prima Porta Station only.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Train station transportation is offered at scheduled times 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 44 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 3 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 70 per vehicle (one-way)
- Pet deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Towels fee: EUR 3
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Happy Camping Village
- Happy Village Camping
- Happy Village Camping Campground
- Happy Village Camping Campground Rome
- Happy Village Camping Rome
- Happy Village & Camping Hotel Rome
- Happy Village And Camping
- Happy Village Camping Campsite Rome
- Happy Village Camping Campsite
- Happy Village And Camping
- Happy ge Camping Campsite
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Happy Village & Camping offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.