ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Aurelio hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of Villa Doria Pamphili and Vatican Museums. St. Peter's Basilica and Castel Sant'Angelo are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, 2 outdoor tennis courts, and a health club are all featured at this hotel. Families will appreciate the children's pool, barbecue grills, and supervised childcare. Enjoy a meal from the restaurant and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Free Internet, balconies
The 308 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as 24-hour room service. Other amenities include balconies, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa ratings based on 27 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa
Apr 26, 2019 by dgrilli
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am delighted to note that you felt we took good care of you. I am happy that you enjoyed the service delivered by our team; they do pride themselves on delivering the highest levels of personal service. I sincerely hope to welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Rome St. Peter’s again soon. With best regards, Davide Grilli, General Manager
A little oasis just outside the bustle of the city
warm and accomodating staff
Review of hotel
Remote, but relaxing
Good hotel - good service
The room was excellent
Good but not great
Best buy in Rome...
About the Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & SpaLocation Via Aurelia Antica 415, Rome, RM 00165
Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 5488 square feet (510 square meters) and includes a conference center. A children's pool, a health club, and a sauna are also featured at the family-friendly Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa. An area shuttle within 5 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) are available for a fee. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Rome hotel.
- 1 building
- 308 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 5488 sq ft of conference space
- 510 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1974
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- Train station: Rome Valle Aurelia Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, area shuttle within 5 km, and train station pick-up available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa offers 308 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa has a restaurant serving light fare only.
Papillon Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Pool Bar - seasonal - Overlooking the pool, this bar serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
St. Peters Spa has 6 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note: The spa facility is closed for maintenance twice per year (July 25 - August 7 and January 1 - 15; dates subject to change).
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 7 AM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards not accepted
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 15 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Rome-St. Peter's
- Crowne Plaza Peter's
- Crowne Plaza Peter's Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Rome-St.
- Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's
- Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel
- Hotel Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's
- Rome-St. Peter's
- Rome-St. Peter's Crowne Plaza
- Rome-St. Peter's Hotel
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's Hotel & Spa offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.