ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
Within a 15-minute walk of this Copacabana hotel, you'll find Copacabana Beach and Ipanema Beach. Sugar Loaf Mountain and Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool and a rooftop terrace. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center and free WiFi in public areas. You'll appreciate the sauna, poolside bar, and laundry facilities.
Free Internet, comfy beds
The 95 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as comfy beds. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include refrigerators and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 1157 reviews
About the Copacabana Rio HotelLocation Avda Nossa Senhora De Copacabana, 1256, Rio de Janeiro, RJ 22070-012
Copacabana Rio Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a sauna. You can enjoy a drink at the pool bar. Business amenities include a business center and a meeting room. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 883 square feet (82 square meters). A rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Copacabana Rio Hotel. You'll have access to the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property. This 3-star Rio de Janeiro hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 95 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 883 sq ft of conference space
- 82 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1999
- Bar by the pool
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) (25.3 km / 15.7 mi)
- Metro station: Cantagalo Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
Copacabana Rio Hotel offers 95 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and designer toiletries. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations include desks. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 30-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bidets, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Safe (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 4 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 4 are welcome.
- Pets: BRL 100 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 100 per pet, per night
- In-room safe fee: BRL 5 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Copacabana Hotel
- Copacabana Hotel Rio
- Copacabana Rio Hotel
- Hotel Copacabana
- Hotel Copacabana Rio
- Hotel Rio
- Hotel Rio Copacabana
- Rio Copacabana
- Rio Copacabana Hotel
- Rio Hotel Copacabana
- Copacabana Rio De Janeiro
- Copacabana Rio Hotel Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
- Rio Hotel
- Copacabana Rio
- Copacabana Rio Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Copacabana Hotel Janeiro
You should know
- Upon check-in, parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years old are obligated to present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example). For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, the parent must present—in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo—a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. If the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People intending to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate prior to traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 10 AM to 10 PM.
- Children 4 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.