Book a hotel near Rhein-Main-Therme, Frankfurt
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Rhein-Main-Therme
Rhein-Main-Therme Hotel & Travel Guide
What's holding you back? Rhein-Main-Therme was meant to be experienced.
Hofheim am Taunus is where you can find it.
You'll find 2 possible accommodations 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) from Rhein-Main-Therme if you want to be nearby. If these options leave something to be desired, perhaps you would like to inquire about one of the 2 hotels that are just 10 miles (16 kilometers) away in Frankfurt Trade Fair. Why not start by browsing the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, Maritim Hotel Frankfurt and Fleming's Hotel Frankfurt-Hamburger Allee?
If expensive interiors aren't your style, think about some of the less expensive hotels that are in the area. Two favorites are the Wanderlust Hostel and the Hotel Attaché Frankfurt Airport Raunheim.
You have no need to take your life savings with you after you're gone. Enjoy them while you still can and stay for a night at one of the few top-end hotels that are a short drive away. The Villa Rothschild Kempinski and Dorint Main Taunus Zentrum Frankfurt/Sulzbach are excellent.
For visitors that would like to relish all the flavor of a meal, try Restaurant Auszeit (Niederhofheimer Straße 67, Hofheim am Taunus). Only 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) from Rhein-Main-Therme is Panoramabar (Niederhofheimer Straße 67, Hofheim am Taunus), a lively venue to savor a glass of wine at the end of your day.
Other Things to Do Near Rhein-Main-ThermeOnce you're done with Rhein-Main-Therme, you can look forward to the region's other attractions:
- Lorsch Abbey is a sacred place in the area. Find a comfortable spot to sit or see if you can arrange a tour.
- Jahrhunderthalle proudly offers all the essential services and facilities for a smooth-flowing conference.
- Breathe in the fresh air while admiring the landscape at Weilbacher Kiesgruben. You'll find lots of space to have fun and relax!
- Discovering the architecture of European Baha'i House of Worship and learning about the landmark's history is always a worthwhile excursion.
- Shop 'til you can shop no more at Main-Taunus-Zentrum, a popular shopping destination for both locals and tourists.
It makes plenty of sense to jump on the metro when you're going to Rhein-Main-Therme. The closest station, Hofheim(Taunus), is a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.