Book a hotel near Queenstown Harbor Golf Club, Queenstown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Queenstown Harbor Golf Club
Queenstown Harbor Golf Club Hotel & Travel Guide
It doesn't matter if you're an amateur or a pro, be sure to play a game or two at the well-known course, Queenstown Harbor Golf Club.
It awaits you in Queenstown, which is 17 miles (27 kilometers) from the state capital, Annapolis.
Rest your feet and relax after a day out at Queenstown Harbor Golf Club. You can select from 4 possible accommodations that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one you prefer out of the Hilton Garden Inn Kent Island and Best Western Kent Narrows Inn.
You might prefer to focus on planning travel activities rather than on where you stay. If that's true, a good solution might be the Sleep Inn Grasonville, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Queenstown Harbor Golf ClubOn top of Queenstown Harbor Golf Club, here is a list of some additional things in the area you're going to want to check out:
- Golf is a nice way to relax and get a little exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, spend a few hours at Queenstown Harbor Golf Links.
- Spend a few hours shopping at Queenstown Premium Outlets, where you can purchase almost anything you need, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Don't miss Chesapeake Bay Environmental Center if you would like to learn all about the local environment.
- Useful information displays and maps can be seen at Chesapeake Exploration Center.
- Pickering Creek Audubon Center is a great place to go if you want to learn about the environmental characteristics of the general area. Remember to inquire regarding visiting information and tours.