The little ones will have a day overflowing with adventure when they visit Quechee Gorge Mini Golf.
You'll locate it in Orleans, 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
Though there aren't any hotels in the immediate vicinity, there are a lot in the wider area. Venture 25 miles (40 kilometers) and you'll discover Sutton, in addition to 5 places to stay. The Hotel Horizon, Chalet H and Le Montagnard, Hôtel, Condos & Chalets are worth sticking on your list.
Take some time out from sightseeing and indulge in some culinary delights at Village Pizza (4332 Barton Orleans Road, Orleans), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Quechee Gorge Mini Golf
In addition to Quechee Gorge Mini Golf, here's a list of some other things in the wider region you'll want to check out:
- Try and find the fairways at Orleans Country Club, a nice place to unwind and play a few games.
- History may not always come alive in books, but the exhibitions at Old Stone House Museum make learning an enlightening experience for all visitors.
- Practice your swing and perhaps knock a few strokes off your scorecard at Barton Golf Club.
- Crystal Lake State Park is an ideal escape for anyone wanting to spend some time surrounded by nature.
- The great performances, artistic exhibits and various other events offered by MAC Center for the Arts are treasured by the local creators and spectators.