Don't scratch your head thinking about what you should do next. Porcelain Basin awaits.
You can find it in Norris, about 390 miles (628 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Cheyenne.
If you're always ready and willing for an adventure, you probably won’t mind doing a bit of traveling to reach your hotel. You won't find any in the immediate vicinity, but you will find a collection farther out. Venture 20 miles (32 kilometers) and you will find West Yellowstone, along with 25 places to stay. The Explorer Cabins At Yellowstone, Holiday Inn - West Yellowstone and Yellowstone Park Hotel are three options you might like to think about.
Other Things to Do Near Porcelain Basin
You can take full advantage of your time away by stopping by the area's other attractions once you're finished with Porcelain Basin:
- Green Dragon Spring is quite an experience. Watch this geyser spurt out from the ground in all its majesty.
- Steamboat Geyser is quite an experience. It's worth waiting to see this geyser erupt from the earth in all its majesty.
- Relax your soul and mind by checking out the amazing natural hot springs of Back Basin.
- Look up Museum of the National Park Ranger if you've seen all the well-known museums and you still have a thirst for more!
- To witness a geothermal wonder like Monument Geyser Basin is an experience to be remembered forever.