You and that special someone will appreciate the fun times you had at Pointe of View Vineyard.
Why not pack your bags and head off to North Dakota so that you can experience it now?
Part of what makes Pointe of View Vineyard so captivating is the remote area that it's located in. However, what this means is that you won't find any accommodations close by. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites South Minot, the Grand Hotel and the Staybridge Suites Minot are a selection of the most convenient ones, 7 miles (11 kilometers), 6 miles (10 kilometers) and 7 miles (11 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Pointe of View Vineyard
After you've been to Pointe of View Vineyard, get ready for the other activities that the area has to offer:
- Train your palate with the pungent flavors of the wines featured at Pointe of View Winery.
- No matter how many entertaining tours you take part in while you are here, an afternoon spent at Minot State University will truly give you a real sense of the enthusiasm of the students here.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once said that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take his advice and explore Taube Museum of Art while you're in the area?
- Are you looking for some parkland to have a picnic with the family, a relaxing stroll or just bask in the sun? Make your way over to Scandinavian Heritage Park.
- Thoroughly explore the intriguing history of rail travel when you visit Railroad Museum & Magic City Express.