Find & compare spa resorts in Plantation, FL from $71
Top Plantation Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Plantation, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Westfield Broward Mall and Jacaranda Golf Club. You can choose from Travelocity's 7 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Plantation and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Plantation with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Plantation Heritage Park.
- Other things to see include Plantation Village Shopping Center, Frank Veltri Tennis Center, and Schacknow Museum of Fine Arts.
- For vet care, Lakeside Animal Hospital is located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Plantation
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ft. Lauderdale Plantation
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and exceptional value.
- Sawgrass Inn & Conference Center
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Plantation at SW 6th St
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Plantation
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Plantation.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 65°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 75°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 59°F.