Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Plano, a family-friendly city known for its restaurants and cafés, as well as attractions like Shops at Willow Bend and Collin Creek Mall. Choose from Travelocity's 27 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Plano and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Plano with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit The Shops at Legacy.
- Other things to see include ArtCentre of Plano, Plano Convention Center, and Courses at Watters Creek.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Frisco, Pet Supplies Plus, or Tuesday Morning.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital, Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, and Nicholson IV William D MD are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Plano
- Hyatt Place Plano
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Candlewood Suites Plano-Frisco
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star aparthotel. Guests appreciate its location.
- Candlewood Suites Dallas Plano East Richardson
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Plano
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your time in Plano.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 94°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 98°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 84°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.