Book a hotel near Piazzetta Capri, Capri
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Piazzetta Capri
Piazzetta Capri Hotel & Travel Guide
Delve into the history of the area at Piazzetta Capri, a not-to-be-missed sight for any history buff.
You'll discover it in Capri.
Why not spare yourself the hassle and stay close by? You'll find no less than 43 possible accommodations just a stone's throw away. Such a large amount of choice can complicate a decision. We suggest first taking a look at the Hotel Punta Tragara, Grand Hotel Quisisana and Villa Marina Capri Hotel & Spa.
If you're sticking to a tight budget, you will be pleased to know there are a number of accommodation solutions on the more reasonably priced end of the spectrum. A couple of popular establishments include the Villa Calypso, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Capri Inn, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Everyone appreciates to be spoiled every once in a while, so why not spend a night at one of the high-end hotels? You'll find the Hotel Flora Capri, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Luxury Villa Excelsior Parco, a mere 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
If you are feeling run down from all the sightseeing, have a rest and enjoy a much-needed caffeine break at Gran caffe, just an easy walk away. Another much-loved establishment is La Terraza di Venere, featuring a broad range of meals and a convenient location. Don't forget that you're on vacation. You're entitled to indulge in a drink or two before you call it a day, and Bar Tiberio is just another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Piazzetta CapriYou should take advantage of your free time by checking out the region's other attractions once you're done with Piazzetta Capri:
- Chiesa di Santo Stefano is a tranquil place of worship and a local tourist attraction that you might like to pay a visit to.
- Wander through Piazza Umberto I, and try to imagine what went on at this piazza many lifetimes ago.
- Locals love to spend time strolling along Via Roma, definitely one of the more iconic streets here.
- Have a look at the informative exhibitions that are featured at Museum Ignazio Cerio.
- Giardini di Augusto is the perfect place to spend some time relaxing, throwing a ball around and admiring the plants and wildlife in the gardens.