Book a hotel near Piazza Maggiore, Bologna
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Piazza Maggiore
Piazza Maggiore Hotel & Travel Guide
Piazza Maggiore occupies a special place in the locals' hearts. During your stay, you will bump into lots of fellow explorers who've also come to take in this terrific landmark.
Take the time to explore it in Bologna.
Want to spend less time in transit? Book a room at one of the 55 accommodations that are within an easy walk of Piazza Maggiore. Why not try the Grand Hotel Majestic già Baglioni, Art Hotel Commercianti and Hotel Corona d 'Oro?
You'll be amazed at how far a dollar goes at some of the area's budget hotels. The Bed & Breakfast Parigi, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Residenza Ariosto, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, are two to get you started.
Wise wanderers most often admire the pleasant furnishings at one of several first-class hotels here. A couple of excellent choices are the Royal Hotel Carlton, located just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or the Art Hotel Novecento, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Only a few minutes away, Bar La Linea is a wonderful place to grab a quick bite to eat or a coffee. If it's a hearty lunch or dinner you want, try The Balmoral, a nearby establishment that's patronized by locals and wanderers alike. Any traveler who is a fan of a drink should also pull up a bar stool at Caffè Vittorio Emanuele, one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Piazza MaggioreYou can stop by a whole range of other attractions after enjoying Piazza Maggiore:
- Time spent admiring Palazzo Comunale will give you greater insight into the history and civic character of this destination and its people.
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has a fascinating story to tell. At Communal Collection of Fine Arts, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and get to know the story behind them.
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has an interesting past. At Museum of Giorgio Morandi, you can look around the exhibits, stop for a closer inspection and discover their stories.
- Experience the majesty of Palazzo d'Accursio from the outside, or even take a full tour.
- You're sure to be captivated by Palazzo dei Notai, a culturally and architecturally intriguing site.
A ride on a train is a stress-free way to get to Piazza Maggiore. The most convenient station, Autostazione, is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.