ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this Saint-Thibault-des-Vignes hotel, you'll find Bay 2 and Bussy-Guermantes Golf Course. Also, La Ferme du Buisson is within 3 miles (5 km) and Val d'Europe is within 6 miles (10 km).
Multilingual staff can provide around-the-clock assistance and free newspapers are on offer. WiFi in public areas is free. Take advantage of the self parking.
Free WiFi, LCD TVs
In addition to free WiFi, the 121 guestrooms offer LCD TVs and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 485 reviews
About the Premiere Classe Marne La Vallee - Saint Thibault des VignesLocation Rue de l'Etang de la Loy Marne La Vallée, Saint-Thibault-des-Vignes, Seine-et-Marne 77400
As a guest of Premiere Classe Marne La Vallee - Saint Thibault des Vignes, you'll find multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Public spaces have free WiFi. Parking is available for a fee. This Saint-Thibault-des-Vignes hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 121 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 1996
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (27.3 km / 17 mi)
- Train station: Lagny-Thorigny Station (3.5 km / 2.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Premiere Classe Marne La Vallee - Saint Thibault des Vignes offers 121 accommodations with blackout drapes/curtains. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- LCD television
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 3 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 22 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.94 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 0.82 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5.90 for adults and EUR 2.45 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 4.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 3 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Premiere Classe MLV Saint Thibault Vignes
- Premiere Classe MLV Saint Thibault Vignes Hotel
- Premiere Classe Saint Thibault
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.