ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
With a stay at this Paris City Centre hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Opéra Garnier and 2 miles (3 km) of Louvre Museum. Moulin Rouge and Champs-Elysees are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Dry cleaning, concierge services, and free newspapers are also on offer.
The soundproofed guestrooms offer 24-hour room service and free bottled water. Satellite TV, minibars (stocked with some free items), and hair dryers are also available.
Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador
Nice hotel close to everything.
Short stay in Paris
Room was not up to a five star standard in Paris
good location and comfort
Paris in April
Great location, superb service
Enjoyed our stay!!
Great room but could be better for the price
About the Paris Marriott Opera AmbassadorLocation 16 Boulevard Haussmann, Paris, Paris 75009
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 6566 square feet (610 square meters). A fitness center, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador. Parking is available for a fee. This Art Deco Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 297 guestrooms or units
- 6566 sq ft of conference space
- 610 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1927
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (28.9 km / 18 mi)
- Train station: Paris-St-Lazare Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Metro station: Chaussee d'Antin - La Fayette Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador offers 297 accommodations with minibars (stocked with some free items) and complimentary bottled water. Premium satellite television is provided. Bathrooms include showers, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding. Cribs/infant beds (complimentary) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Nightly turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Le 16 Haussmann - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 11 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 96 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ambassador Hotel Paris Opera
- Marriott Ambassador
- Marriott Ambassador Hotel
- Marriott Ambassador Paris Opera
- Marriott Paris Opera
- Marriott Paris Opera Hotel
- Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador
- Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel
- Paris Opera Ambassador
- Paris Opera Marriott
- Hotel Ambassador Paris
- Radisson Blu Ambassador Hotel, Paris Opera Hotel Paris
- Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel
- Marriott Opera Ambassador
You should know
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.