ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Paris City Centre aparthotel, you'll find Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe. Lido and Avenue Montaigne are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining, health club
This aparthotel features an indoor pool, a health club, and a restaurant. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. There's a rooftop terrace on site, and laundry facilities and concierge services are also offered.
Free Internet, kitchenettes
The 26 individually decorated apartments offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include kitchenettes and refrigerators.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 352 reviews
About the Majestic Apartments Champs ElyséesLocation 30 bis rue La Perouse, Paris, 75116
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. WiFi is free in public spaces. Majestic Apartments Champs Elysées offers its guests an indoor pool, a children's pool, a health club, and a steam room. A rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Majestic Apartments Champs Elysées. For a fee, parking is available.
- 1 building
- 26 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Paris Avenue Foch Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Kleber Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Majestic Apartments Champs Elysées offers 26 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. These individually decorated and furnished accommodations include desks. Beds feature premium bedding. Kitchenettes offer refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. This Paris aparthotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchenette
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Le MagnuM - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Terrace - Onsite bar. Open daily.
Le PremiuM - Onsite bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: EUR 20.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: EUR 0.0
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 60 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Majestic Apartments Champs Elysées Paris
- Majestic Champs Elysées Paris
- Majestic Champs Elysées
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the aparthotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).