You're certain to have an interesting experience at Paradise Park.
If you have ever thought you'd like to go to Central Vermont- Killington, this is the perfect excuse!
Unpack your suitcase, catch some sleep and delight in being a short distance from Paradise Park when you stay at the Snapdragon Inn, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Most tourists who come here on a tight budget recommend staying at the Yankee Village Motel, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Paradise Park
When you're finished with Paradise Park, why not explore the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Tourists always enjoy a fascinating guided tour of Old Constitution House, an area historic house.
- Take time to visit South Congregational Church and become acquainted with a spiritual side of this area.
- Serious shoppers may want to make a beeline for The Sustainable Farmer, an iconic store that people visit for.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a fun day out with a tour of American Precision Museum.
- Cornish-Windsor Bridge is not only meaningful to the locals, but also to the interested travelers who come here to admire the architecture.
If you're looking for an easy way to visit Paradise Park, just jump on a train until you reach Windsor Station, the stop that's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) from your destination.