ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
PGA National Resort and Spa ratings based on 39 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for PGA National Resort and Spa
Pretty on the outside
Jul 21, 2017 by Reservations Department
Thank you for your feedback. We value you as our guest!
Nice place but overrated
No hot water
My stay was wonderful as always!
Had everything I needed
Nice hotel away from the city
About the PGA National Resort and SpaLocation 400 Avenue Of Champions, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
As a guest of PGA National Resort and Spa, you'll find a full-service spa, a golf course, and 3 outdoor swimming pools. There are 5 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a snack bar/deli. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 4 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. A children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center are also featured at the family-friendly PGA National Resort and Spa. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. This 4-star Palm Beach Gardens resort is smoke free.
- 368 guestrooms or units
- 5 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 4 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 20 conference rooms
- Built in 1981
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.) (25.2 km / 15.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
PGA National Resort and Spa offers 368 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Rooms open to furnished balconies or patios. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. This Palm Beach Gardens resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony or patio (furnished)
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Ironwood - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Palm Terrace - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Bar 91 - This sports bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The PGA National Resort features five championship golf courses: The Palmer Course, designed by Arnold Palmer, with grass bunkers and undulating fairways; the Estate designed by Karl Litten, with open meadows lined by pine trees; the Haig designed by George and Tom Fazio, featuring non-crossing water hazards; the Squire designed by the Fazios requiring precise shotmaking; and the Champion designed by the Fazios and updated by Jack Nicklaus and home to the Honda Classic, a PGA Tour event, and Ryder Cup events. A golf academy offers clinics and lessons (surcharges). Clubs and shoes can be rented. As of December 1, 2004, fore caddies will be available to all golfers using the hotel's championship course. Caddy services are available for a surcharge only and include golf-ball and club cleaning, golf-course information, location assistance, club-selection assistance.
A large main pool is accented by water features and palm trees. Near the pool and screened by palm trees is a 26-acre lake edged by 50 yards of sand for sunbathing and volleyball, but swimming is forbidden because of the possible presence of alligators. Another swimming pool lies within the Cottages complex. A heated, 45-foot, five-lane lap pool is located outside the health club.
The PGA Resort's tennis center comprises 19 Har-Tru courts, 12 lighted. Surcharges are levied for play and for children's and adult's lessons and clinics. Other facilities include three croquet lawns and an indoor racquetball court (surcharges for both). A variety of workout classes, including yoga and Pilates, are complimentary. Water sports are available on Singer Island five miles east of the resort on the Atlantic Ocean.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Spa tub in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 225 per stay)
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.25 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 125 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 225 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- National PGA
- National Resort
- PGA National Palm Beach Gardens
- PGA National Resort
- PGA National Resort Palm Beach Gardens
- PGA Resort
- Pga National Hotel Palm Beach Gardens
- PGA National
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).