Thinking about stopping into Palm Beach International Raceway?
Jupiter, where it is located, lies 340 miles (547 kilometers) from the state capital, Tallahassee.
While there are no accommodation options in the immediate vicinity, you won’t be left high and dry if you're looking for a welcoming bed and a hot shower. With as many as 17 places to stay that are 16 miles (26 kilometers) away, you surely won't mind the easy commute from Palm Beach. The Breakers Palm Beach, Colony Hotel Palm Beach and The Brazilian Court Hotel are some of the selection here.
Other Things to Do Near Palm Beach International Raceway
After you've been to Palm Beach International Raceway, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions that the region has to offer:
- Free up an afternoon and get your game face on at Rush Paintball.
- A calm and protected site, J.W. Corbett Wildlife Management Area is a great place to relax.
- Take a breath of fresh air while admiring the natural landscape at Riverbend Park. You'll find lots of space to relax!
- If you've been craving an outdoor adventure, you should stop by Loxahatchee River Battlefield Park, a popular local recreational area.
- A tour of Busch Wildlife Sanctuary at Loxahatchee River District, an animal sanctuary, is recommended for every animal lover.