Book a hotel near Pacific Coliseum, Vancouver
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pacific Coliseum
Pacific Coliseum Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're thrilled by sparkling lights and boisterous crowds, you'll never forget Pacific Coliseum!
Vancouver, the city where it's located, is an alluring place to visit no matter what the season.
If you're not intending to venture very far from Pacific Coliseum, you might like to lay your head at one of the 5 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of the site. Lots of travelers enjoy the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver, Atrium Inn Vancouver and Accent Inns Burnaby, 2 miles (3 kilometers), 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Within easy driving distance, you'll discover a small number of wallet-friendly solutions to choose from. If you aren't quite sure where to start, take a look at the Tropicana Suite Hotel and the Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites.
You’ll be overwhelmed by the exquisite services and facilities at the handful of first-rate hotels in the surrounding area. You might want to check availability at the Fairmont Pacific Rim and Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver.
Close by and convenient, Starbucks is well-known as a great place to unwind and recharge. If you're seeking a more formal bite, pay a visit to Triple O's Pacific Coliseum, another close-by establishment. If you don't want to go to bed just yet, you can nurse a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at PressBox Pub, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Pacific ColiseumAfter you're done at Pacific Coliseum, there are a variety of other activities that'll keep you occupied:
- Free up an afternoon and get your game face on at Playland Amusement Park.
- Inspire yourself with a tour of Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver, a hub for some of this region's most innovative thinkers.
- Deeley Motorcycle Exhibition proudly offers all the necessary services required for a high quality event or conference.
- If you are interested in plant science or just the allure of nature, Park and Tilford Gardens is a fascinating way to spend an afternoon.
- You can enjoy a bit of family time in some grassy spaces without leaving the city limits at Grandview Park.