Book a hotel near Old Orchard Beach Parasail, Camp Ellis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Old Orchard Beach Parasail
Old Orchard Beach Parasail Hotel & Travel Guide
Considering a visit to Old Orchard Beach Parasail on your travels?
Portland, the city where it's located, is a popular place to visit all year round.
There are 25 accommodation options that are within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Old Orchard Beach Parasail, each one offering convenience and comfort. Take a peek at the Hidden Pond and The Tides Beach Club.
If you care little about fancy service but just want to have a cozy bed to sleep on, you might like to stay at one of the surrounding area's budget-friendly solutions. The Atlantic Breeze Inn and the Alouette Beach Resort are among the known places.
After visiting all the major tourist sights, get a taste of the culinary delights at Huot's Seafood Restaurant (29 Eastern Avenue, Saco), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Old Orchard Beach ParasailYou're here to visit Old Orchard Beach Parasail, but you could be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has available:
- Nothing in this world is quite like the lovely serenity of sitting beside the water. Set aside some time and enjoy watching the sun reflect on the glistening water at Ferry Beach State Park.
- Develop a more expansive understanding of aspects of the culture and spirit of the area by visiting Saint Brendan's Chapel, a local church.
- Escape from the hustle and bustle and stop by Fortunes Rock Beach where you'll appreciate the seabirds.
- At Biddeford-Saco Country Club, you can hang out with some of the swankier locals, and enjoy private access to its well-maintained grounds.
- You're certain to spot some other tourists as you explore Old Orchard Beach Pier, this is a popular area with numerous attractions.