Book a hotel near Obelisco, Buenos Aires
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Obelisco
Obelisco Hotel & Travel Guide
An excursion to Obelisco is usually considered one of the best things to do for most travelers. Be sure you set aside enough time to properly explore this iconic gem.
Situated in the country's capital, Buenos Aires, it's just one of many things that attracts people here every year.
With no less than 151 accommodations an easy stroll from where you want to be, you won't have to settle for anything short of perfect. A few choices are the Alvear Art Hotel, Plaza Hotel Buenos Aires and Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel.
You don’t need to spend a fortune to enjoy a decent hotel room. Have a look at the range of close-by budget hotels. You can book a room at the ibis Buenos Aires Obelisco, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away. Alternatively, there's always the Portal Del Sur, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Some might say that life is all too brief to stress about money. Book a few nights at one of the numerous upmarket establishments that are nearby. Some places are the Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, and the Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You'll hear the locals say that Café de la Ciudad (Avenida Corrientes 999), is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and is a popular place to drink a hot beverage and ponder the day's itinerary. As the sun starts to set, you'll no doubt start to think about dinner. If you don't feel like going too far away, Mac Sandwiches (Galeria Obelisco Sur, Avenida 9 de Julio) will be sure to satisfy.
Other Things to Do Near ObeliscoMaximize your vacation time by sampling the area's other attractions after you're finished with Obelisco:
- Spice up your date nights and partake in the area's art scene. Gran Rex Theatre offers an assortment of plays for you to take in.
- To hear the awe-inspring harmonies of an opera performance at Teatro Colon is really an experience that cannot be surpassed.
- If you're a supporter of the arts, be certain to attend a production at Multiteatro Buenos Aires.
- You'll appreciate the rich, soaring voices that can be heard at Teatro Colón.
- Visit the Museo de Informatica de la Republica Argentina, where you might enjoy what's on display and even learn a thing or two.
A trip by rail is a stress-free way to get to Obelisco. The most convenient station, Estación Retiro, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.