ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Walk to the beach
You'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Paradise Cove Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Ko Olina Marina with a stay here. Also, Ko Olina Golf Club is within 2 miles (3 km) and Wet'n'Wild Hawaii is within 6 miles (10 km).
This luxury resort features free water park access, a full-service spa, and 2 restaurants. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with beach cabanas and sun loungers. There's fun for all ages with a lazy river and a free kid's club, and in-room childcare is an added bonus.
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
The 840 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and iPod docks. Other amenities include balconies or patios, deep soaking bathtubs, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
86.0% of guests recommend out of 6183 reviews
About the Aulani, Disney Vacation Club VillasLocation 92-1185 Aliinui Dr., Kapolei, HI 96707
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 19 August 2019 to 17 December 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Dining venue
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- One of the dining venues
- One of the swimming pools
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the private sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like cabanas (surcharge) and sun loungers. At Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a beach bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary water park, a complimentary children's club, and a children's pool. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Kapolei resort is smoke free.
- 840 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 21081 sq ft of conference space
- 1958 sq m of conference space
- Bar on the beach
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Convenience store
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) (33.4 km / 20.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle and shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Aulani, Disney Vacation Club Villas offers 840 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Microwaves and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and laptop-compatible safes, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony or patio
- Deep soaking tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
Ama Ama - This restaurant specializes in Hawaiian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Makahiki - Overlooking the pool and garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in Hawaiian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Olelo Room - Overlooking the pool and garden, this bar specializes in Hawaiian cuisine and serves light fare only.
Off The Hook - This beachfront bar specializes in Hawaiian cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Ule Cafe - This poolside restaurant specializes in Hawaiian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
This beachfront resort offers a range of fun-filled water activities for the whole family, including the 8,200-square-foot Waikolohe Pool featuring the thrilling Volcanic Vertical water slide, a lazy river, and the Ka Maka Grotto with an infinity pool that overlooks the beach.
Kids can work off their energy at the Menehune Bridge play space, where there’s a climbable play structure, or try their hand at Hawaiian crafts at Aunty’s Beach House.
- Snorkeling on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Rafting on site
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Laniwai Spa, A Disney Spa has 15 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 15
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Tax ID - W40189158-02
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 37 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aulani Club Villas
- Aulani Disney Vacation Club Villas Resort Kapolei
- Aulani Disney Vacation Club Villas Hotel
- Aulani Disney Vacation Club Villas Hotel Kapolei
- Aulani Disney Vacation Club Villas Kapolei
- Aulani Vacation Club
- Aulani Vacation Club Villas
- Aulani Vacation Villas
- Disney Aulani Vacation Club
- Disney Vacation Club Villas Aulani
- Aulani Disney Vacation Club Villas Resort
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.