A trip to North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport is one great way to take advantage of your next break.
Find Southport on the map and head there to see it.
The Wingate By Wyndham Southport is the nearest accommodation option to North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport. A short 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it's a good choice if convenience is what you're looking for.
Treat yourself to a break from your hectic schedule and enjoy a tea or coffee at Moore Street Market (130 East Moore Street, Southport.) You can indulge in another taste of the area's food scene at Thai Peppers (115 East Moore Street, Southport).
Other Things to Do Near North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport
You'll be able to check out a variety of other attractions after seeing North Carolina Maritime Museum at Southport:
- Take the opportunity to show off your posture, stance and swing at The Founders Club at St. James Plantation.
- Enjoy the exhibition pieces at Franklin Square Gallery.
- If you're fascinated by where prisoners were kept locked up in the past, take a look at Old Brunswick County Jail Museum.
- Many travelers like to see Southport Marina, a tranquil local marina.
- During the night, Oak Island Lighthouse safely leads vessels around dangerous waters. When the sun is high in the sky, it stands as an iconic local attraction.