Find and compare business hotels in Norfolk, VA from $59
Top Norfolk Convention Center Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Norfolk, a family-friendly city known for its theaters and concert halls, as well as attractions like Naval Station Norfolk and Norfolk Scope. You can choose from Travelocity's 13 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Norfolk and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Norfolk with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Norfolk Botanical Garden, Town Point Park, and Lake Wright.
- Other things to see include Norfolk Premium Outlets, USS Wisconsin BB-64, and Chrysler Hall.
- Need a pet store? Try Muddy Paws.
- For vet care, Dr. M.E. Walker, East Beach Veterinary Care and Housecalls LLC, and Ghent Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Norfolk
- Motel 6 Norfolk, VA
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Norfolk Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Motel 6 Norfolk, VA - Oceanview
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Norfolk
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Norfolk.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 64°F in the daytime to 34°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 87°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 62°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.