Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Norcross, a family-friendly city known for its churches and restaurants, as well as attractions like Malibu Grand Prix and Global Mall. Take your pick from Travelocity's 10 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Norcross and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Norcross with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Best Friend Park, Lilian Webb Park, and Betty Mauldin Park.
- Other things to see include Thrasher Park, Graves Park, and Stone Mountain.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Dunwoody, Puppies From Heaven, or Wild Birds Unlimited.
- For vet care, Southeastern Mobile Vet, LLC., Vet Wellcare Vaccinations Clinic at Pet Supermarket, and The Village Vets of Lilburn-Stone Mountain are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Norcross
- Baymont by Wyndham Norcross Atlanta
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and spacious rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross
Cats and dogs stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its spacious rooms.
- Crossland Economy Studios - Atlanta - Norcross
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Norcross
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Norcross.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 33°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 46°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 89°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.