If you like to learn all you can about an area, you'll enjoy your visit Nobska Lighthouse, which serves as a significant and engaging source of local history.
You'll need to head to Woods Hole if you would like to explore it. You'll find this destination 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
The Sands of Time Motor Inn & Harbor House is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) from Nobska Lighthouse, and that makes it a terrific place to lay your head.
Put your feet up at one of the reasonably priced solutions that are not too far away. Some such places are the Capewind Waterfront Resort and the Admiralty Inn & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Nobska Lighthouse
After you've visited Nobska Lighthouse, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions available in the region:
- History enthusiasts should plan to visit Woods Hole Historical Museum, where history comes to life with stories from the region's past.
- Visiting Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution will trigger memories of your youth and provide you with an opportunity to observe modern-day student life.
- Have a sneak peek at what the local scientists are working away on at Marine Biological Laboratory.
- At Woods Hole Science Aquarium you will see enclosures filled with amazing creatures from the depths of our mysterious oceans.
- Cornelia Carey Sanctuary is a location where you can get some fresh air, and maybe see a bird or two.