ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this Downtown Brooklyn hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Brooklyn Bridge Park and Brooklyn Bridge. Barclays Center Brooklyn and Wall Street are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Full-service spa, indoor pool
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an indoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 30 conference rooms, business center, and valet parking. Enjoy the 24-hour fitness center and perks like free WiFi.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 666 guestrooms feature comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, while refrigerators and coffee/tea makers offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include WiFi, wired Internet, and Smart TVs with cable channels.
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge ratings based on 40 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge
About the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn BridgeLocation 333 Adams St, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Taxes not included
- Gratuities not included
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 18105 square feet (1682 square meters) and includes a conference center. A 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Brooklyn hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 666 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 18105 sq ft of conference space
- 1682 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1998
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) (15.9 km / 9.9 mi)
- Train station: Brooklyn Flatbush Avenue Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Borough Hall Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge offers 666 accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and video-game consoles. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch Smart televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Gaming console
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
The Great Room Bar/Lounge - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Brooklyn Pantry - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
LIVunltd has 1 treatment room. Services include massages.
The spa is open select days. Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 1
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 25
- Resort fee: USD 28.69 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The mandatory resort fee includes 1 USD 25 food and beverage credit valid at Pantry or Great Room; USD 20 dry cleaning credit; and 1 Brooklyn Big Bus Tour or Yoga Works Session for 1 person.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- New York Marriott Brooklyn Bridge
- New York Marriott Brooklyn Bridge Hotel
- Marriott New York At The Brooklyn Bridge Hotel Brooklyn
- Marriott Brooklyn Bridge
- Brooklyn Marriott
You should know
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.