Find some serenity in nature at National Park of American Samoa.
If you want to visit, you will need to head to Pago Pago, 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the national capital, Apia.
If you hope to be within easy reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 2 accommodation options to look into nearby. The Sadie's by The Sea and Sadie Thompson Inn are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of National Park of American Samoa.
Other Things to Do Near National Park of American Samoa
You're surely not planning to finish your day after National Park of American Samoa? Give yourself some time to check out what else the wider region has to offer:
- Reach new heights with a hike up Mount Alava.
- If sea creatures interest you, you're likely to enjoy an informative day at Fagatele Bay National Marine Sanctuary.
- To make sure you've experienced all that is offered in the area, it's recommended that you admire the landscape from an elevated lookout like Matafao Peak.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, tee off at Ili-ili Golf Course.
- Leone Church is a peaceful and pleasant house of prayer. You may admire it from afar or check if there is an opportunity to spend some time inside.