Experience a hard-fought game or an entertaining event at Veterans Memorial Stadium. The crowd alone is worth it!
Situated in Pago Pago, you'll need to go 80 miles (129 kilometers) from Apia, the national capital, to see it.
Unfortunately, accommodations close to Veterans Memorial Stadium are in short supply. The Tradewinds Hotel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, is the best option.
Take a break from all that sightseeing and indulge in some culinary pleasures at IceBreaker Bar & Bistro (Tafuna), just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Veterans Memorial Stadium
You can maximize your time by checking out the region's other attractions once you're finished with Veterans Memorial Stadium:
- If you're mad about golf and would like to play, book a tee time at Ili-ili Golf Course.
- See local marine life thriving in their natural habitat and learn more about environmental preservation at Fagatele Bay National Marine Sanctuary.
- You'll see the area in a whole new light after admiring the breathtaking panorama from Matafao Peak, a much-loved pinnacle here.
- If you're searching for a place to peacefully think about the more spiritual aspects of our existence, make your way to Leone Church.
- Pack some lunch and go to the summit of Mount Alava.