Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Murfreesboro, a family-friendly and quaint city known for its riverfront and restaurants, as well as sights like Murfreesboro Strike and Spare Family Fun Center and Gateway Island. Choose from Travelocity's 16 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Murfreesboro and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Murfreesboro with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at General Bragg Trailhead, McKnight Park, and Cason Trailhead.
- Other things to see include Fortress Rosecrans, Oaklands Historic House Museum, and Stones River Mall.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Animal City Pet Center, or McPherson Veterinary Services.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Barfield Animal Hospital, and South Church St Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Murfreesboro
- Red Roof Inn Murfreesboro
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet rooms.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Murfreesboro
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Residence Inn Nashville SE/Murfreesboro
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Murfreesboro
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your trip in Murfreesboro.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 66°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 38°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.