You'll certainly enjoy your excursion to Mount Tremper Arts.
To get there, you'll have to travel approximately 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany, until you arrive at Kingston.
If you're after a hotel to stay at, you will have to travel for more than 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers). Fishkill is just 30 miles (48 kilometers) away and has 12 places that are ready to take you in. The Courtyard Fishkill by Marriott, Holiday Inn Express Fishkill-Mid Hudson Valley and HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie are worth adding to your list.
The Pines (5327 New York 212, Mount Tremper) is perfectly situated for hungry tourists at the end of a hectic day. It's nice to know that it's just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Tremper Arts
After finishing up with Mount Tremper Arts, you can swing by some of the area's other popular attractions:
- Empire State Railway Museum is a popular destination for many tourists and locals alike. Remember to make it part of your itinerary.
- The whole family can get some inspiration, as well as education, at James Cox Gallery, which gathers, secures and exhibits pieces of art for the benefit of the community.
- Lovers of nature must remember to bring their hiking gear and head out along Giant Ledge Trailhead.
- Books, exhibits, newspapers and other resources will greet you at Woodstock Public Library, a wonderful spot for anyone who loves to read.
- Walk the holy halls of Karma Triyana Dharmachakra Monastery and have a taste of monastic life at this Christian house of worship.