So, you're off to Mount Sentinel?
It's in Missoula, 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Helena.
If you're hunting for a suitable accommodation, you will be able to take your pick from 6 candidates that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Mount Sentinel. The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Missoula - Edgewater and the Comfort Inn University are suitable places, situated 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
For those that prefer bargain prices, consider booking a room at one of the budget solutions here. You'll find the La Quinta Inn Missoula and the Sleep Inn Missoula a reasonable distance away.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Sentinel
When you're finished with Mount Sentinel, why not check out some other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Look back on your own college days with a prearranged tour of University of Montana.
- Whether you're a golf lover or a newcomer, you can't miss the chance to play a round or two at University of Montana Golf Course.
- There's no better place to really unwind than Greenough Park. Become immersed in a good book, kick a ball around with the kids or simply enjoy the serenity that surrounds you in this leafy urban sanctuary.
- You can mingle with local people and fellow travelers alike while relaxing and watching a movie at Wilma Theatre.
- Every piece you see at a museum has an intriguing story to tell. At Missoula Art Museum, you can check out a range of exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and discover the story behind them.