Find & compare golf resorts in Moab, UT from $43
Top Moab Golf Resorts & Hotels
Pet owners shouldn't miss Moab, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park. Choose from Travelocity's 25 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Moab and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Moab with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Rotary Park, Slickrock Bike Trail, and Tower of Babel.
- Other things to see include Long Canyon, Gemini Bridges, and Poison Spider Trail.
- Need a pet store? Try Moab Barkery.
- For vet care, Mill Creek Animal Hospital, Moab Veterinary Clinic, and Brownell Heather DVM are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Moab
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Moab
Pets stay free at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Aarchway Inn
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and convenient parking.
- Big Horn Lodge
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Moab
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your trip in Moab.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 63°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 94°F and the nighttime average is 34°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 96°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 76°F and the nighttime average is 13°F.