Book a hotel near Mimara Museum, Zagreb
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Mimara Museum
Mimara Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Mimara Museum might not be the first item on your list of must-visit destinations, but it most definitely deserves a spot on it somewhere.
Zagreb, an estimated 100 miles (161 kilometers) outside of Klagenfurt am Woerthersee, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Accommodation is an essential part of any great getaway. With as many as 24 hotels within an easy commute of Mimara Museum, it'll be easy to locate exactly what you want. The Hotel President Pantovcak is just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away. If that doesn't suit you, the Hotel Esplanade Zagreb and The Westin Zagreb are located 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) and 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're hoping to make your cash and your travels last as long as possible, check out a few of the budget hotels that are close by. For example, you'll find the Hostel Bureau 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, while the Hostel Centar is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
At the end of a full-on day of adventure, enjoy a great night's sleep at one of the upmarket hotels close by. The Hotel AS and the Hotel Dubrovnik are some of the excellent choices, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
Whether it's a brilliantly brewed coffee or a sugar-filled slice of cake, you're sure to find something at Press Club (Perkovčeva ulica 2, Zagreb). When you want more sustenance, Press Club (Perkovčeva ulica 2, Zagreb) is a good choice.
Other Things to Do Near Mimara MuseumAfter you're finished with Mimara Museum, there are even more things to see in the region:
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once said that the only way to understand art is to go to a museum and look at it. Why not heed the advice and stop at Museum of Arts and Crafts while you're in the region?
- Attend a play at Croatian National Theatre and see the stories come to life.
- The unique exhibits at Ethnographic Museum are certain to make you feel like you've traveled far back in history.
- You'll enjoy Marulic Square, a historic piazza that's loved by both tourists and locals.
- Take a tour through University of Zagreb, and appreciate the historic buildings and campus.
If you want a convenient way to get to Mimara Museum, just climb aboard a train to Zagreb West Station, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.