You'll enjoy a lesson in history with a side of sightseeing during your visit to Middle Road Covered Bridge.
Conneaut, where it is located, is 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Columbus.
The Days Inn Conneaut is the nearest hotel option to Middle Road Covered Bridge. A short 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's the ideal choice if convenience is what you’re after.
Other Things to Do Near Middle Road Covered Bridge
Apart from Middle Road Covered Bridge, visitors often swing by one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- Explore the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a game or two at Windy Hill Golf Club.
- All aboard! Enjoy an excursion into history at Conneaut Railroad Museum.
- A day touring Conneaut Area Historical Society Museum is a wonderful way to learn about regional history away from the crowded tourist sites.
- As the water moves underneath Creek Road Covered Bridge, think about how much labor it took to create this historic structure.
- Evolve your palate with the ambrosial flavors of the wines featured at Tarsitano Winery.