Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Miami Springs, a family-friendly city known for its clubs and restaurants, as well as attractions like Miami Springs Golf Course and Curtiss Mansion. Take your pick from Travelocity's 3 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Miami Springs and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Miami Springs with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, PortMiami, and Aventura Mall.
- Other things to see include Miracle Mile, Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science, and Frost Art Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try United Resource Enterprise, Pet Supermarket, or Fish and Coral Paradise.
- For vet care, PetSmart, The Pet Care Clinic of Doral, and Silver Bluff Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Miami Springs
- Miami Springs Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel.
- Ramada by Wyndham Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the bar and family amenities.
- Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Miami Springs
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your vacation in Miami Springs.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 60°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 66°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 91°F in the daytime to 76°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 60°F.