If you are the kind of person that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to enjoy Memphis International Raceway.
We're sure you won't need much convincing to go see it in Memphis, as it's a lovely city to experience in its own right.
Unfortunately, hotels near Memphis International Raceway are in short supply. The Plantation Oaks Suites & Inn, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is the closest you'll be able to find.
If luxury furnishings are not really your style, take a look at some of the less expensive solutions in the area. You can take a look at the Sleep Inn Memphis and the Econo Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Memphis International Raceway
Following your visit to Memphis International Raceway, prepare for the other terrific attractions that the region has to offer:
- Fine-tune your swing and perhaps take some strokes off your game at Mirimichi Golf Course.
- Discover some amazing stories from years gone by while you walk through Memphis National Cemetery.
- Golf and Games Family Park is a fun venue that is full of indoor games and activities.
- Take a walk through Rhodes College, and marvel at the historic buildings and grounds.
- See the different species at Memphis Zoo and meet some new furry friends!