ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
A stay at this Melbourne Central Business District hotel places you steps from Bourke Street Mall and a 5-minute walk from Melbourne Central. Her Majesty's Theatre and Federation Square are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This hotel features 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-out, and valet parking. Self parking, a coffee shop, and a snack bar/deli are also offered.
Free Internet, LCD TVs
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 330 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include free newspapers, in-room massages, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
59.0% of guests recommend out of 4638 reviews
About the Mercure Welcome MelbourneLocation 265 Little Bourke Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000
There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Mercure Welcome Melbourne also features tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Melbourne hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 330 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) (23.7 km / 14.7 mi)
- Train station: Southern Cross Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Melbourne Central Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Welcome Melbourne offers 330 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include showers and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Louden Kitchen Grill - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cocoon Bar - This bar specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Soul Cafe - This Cafe serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 25 for adults, AUD 10 and AUD 25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night
- Valet parking fee: AUD 45.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Melbourne Mercure
- Melbourne Welcome
- Melbourne Welcome Mercure
- Mercure Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome
- Mercure Welcome Hotel
- Mercure Welcome Hotel Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne
- Welcome Mercure
- Welcome Mercure Melbourne
- Accor Welcome Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel Melbourne
- Mercure Welcome Melbourne Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.