Planning a trip to McConnell Air Force Base?
You will find it in Wichita, roughly 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Topeka.
We won't say you are spoiled for choice as far as finding a place to stay near McConnell Air Force Base, but there are 38 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to pick from. Spend some time comparing the features at the Homewood Suites by Hilton at The Waterfront and Courtyard by Marriott Wichita At Old Town.
Put your feet up at one of the low-cost solutions that are not too far away. Some of your options are the Sleep Inn And Suites Haysville and the Comfort Inn East.
There is no need to feel guilty about pampering yourself at the Ambassador Hotel Wichita, Autograph Collection, a chic establishment just 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near McConnell Air Force Base
You've spent a while getting here, so we imagine McConnell Air Force Base won't be the only thing on your itinerary. Once you've taken it in, be sure to take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- You could be an aircraft expert, or you might simply enjoy the speed and convenience of air travel. No matter what your thoughts are about the art of flight, visitors from all walks of life will be captivated by Kansas Aviation Museum.
- Free up an afternoon and get ready for some action at Thunderbird Bowl.
- Make sure you leave some space in your suitcase or backpack if you plan to visit Towne East Square.
- Hoping for a bit of inner peace? Make arrangements to have a tour of New Hope Christian Church, a place of prayer.
- Are you eager to escape the noise and confusion of the city? Enjoy a jog in Chapin Dog Park, a green urban oasis.