Breathing in the crisp, clean air at Mayflower Bocawina National Park is the perfect way to soothe your harried nerves.
To reach it, head to Dangriga, roughly 30 miles (48 kilometers) outside of Belmopan, the country's capital.
Since it's just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, many people who visit Mayflower Bocawina National Park end up staying at the Bocawina Rainforest Resort & Adventures.
Other Things to Do Near Mayflower Bocawina National Park
After you're finished with Mayflower Bocawina National Park, there are still more things to see in the region:
- Spend some time at Marie Sharp's Factory and peek into the industry and enterprise of regional production.
- The unique splendor of Davis Falls is something you should experience.
- Hopkins Pier is an ideal setting to watch the world go by. Try to spot some birds, admire the sight of any boats nearby or just enjoy the great views.
- Enjoy a few hours of fun underwater activities at Dive Hamanasi.
- Go and devote a few hours to viewing some artworks at Pen Cayetano Studio Gallery, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.