You won't believe you're actually playing at Maple Valley Golf & Country Club, an unforgettable way to begin your golfing vacation.
It's located in Rochester, which is roughly 80 miles (129 kilometers) outside of the state capital, St. Paul.
You'll be happy to discover that there are 6 accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Maple Valley Golf & Country Club. See which one appeals to you the most out of the Comfort Suites and Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester South, MN.
Think about finding a room at the Extended Stay America Rochester - South, 7 miles (11 kilometers) away, and the sole modestly priced solution here.
Other Things to Do Near Maple Valley Golf & Country Club
You'll be able to explore a variety of other attractions after visiting Maple Valley Golf & Country Club:
- If you dream about the vibrant energy of of a fairground, take the family over to Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- No matter how many lively tours you take part in while you are in the area, time spent at Rochester Community and Technical College will open your eyes to the energy of the scholars here.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, go beyond the common mugs, T-shirts and fridge magnets, and discover the ideal souvenir at Apache Mall.
- Polish your swing and aim to take some strokes off your game at Soldiers Field Golf Course.
- Take yourself away from the hustle and bustle and quietly ponder the past with a visit to Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial.