Book a hotel near Manship House Museum, Jackson
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Manship House Museum
Manship House Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
Discover a world of creativity and enlightenment at Manship House Museum.
It is one of the many attractions that makes Jackson, the capital of the state, such a beloved travel destination.
Even though there's a reasonable selection of 15 hotels within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Manship House Museum, it'd be a good idea to book early to make sure you get the best deal you can. Only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, you will be able to kick back and relax at the Old Capitol Inn. Two other choices are the Jackson Marriott, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Cabot Lodge Millsaps, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Give your credit card some downtime and have a look at the variety of budget hotels a short stroll away. For instance, the Sleep Inn And Suites Downtown is 1 mile (2 kilometers) down the road, while the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Jackson Coliseum is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Deluxe establishments are limited here. Reserve a room ahead of time to ensure your place at the Fairview Inn, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Hang out, take a break and get to know the locals at The Urban Sip, which is just around the corner. If you're in need of fare that's more nourishing, Chick-fil-A is also close by. When the sun goes down, you might wish to walk down the road to Fenian's Pub for a drink or two.
Other Things to Do Near Manship House MuseumIf you have time, you'll want to discover what else is available in the region:
- A trip to Oaks Museum House is an excellent way to be alone with your thoughts in a relaxed setting.
- Whether you simply want to admire it from the outside or would like to inquire for visiting information, Mississippi State Capitol, a historic civic building, is worthy of your itinerary.
- Become immersed in the world of theater when you buy a ticket to one of the performances currently on at Community Children's Theater.
- Relive the lively college lifestyle by heading to Millsaps College on a day when tours are offered.
- You ought to stop by Old Mt Helm Baptist Church. Although this local church is frequently visited by tourists, you need to inquire about the tour times if you'd like to spend some time inside the building.
Why not jump on the metro when you're visiting Manship House Museum? The nearest station, Union Station Transportation Center, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.