Book a hotel near Manatee Public Beach, Florida
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Manatee Public Beach
Manatee Public Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're looking for something engaging to do on your vacation, a visit to Manatee Public Beach is an excellent idea.
It's located in Sarasota, a beloved city that attracts travelers from all over.
Since you'll be visiting Manatee Public Beach, why wouldn't you get a room close by? With 52 nearby possibilities available, you're sure to locate something to suit all your needs. You may consider the Bradenton Beach Club by RVA and the Tradewinds Beach Resort, conveniently situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. Another great choice, The Beach Club at Anna Maria by RVA, is 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you want to keep to a tight budget, look no further than the Angelinos Sea Lodge, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
If you want to treat yourself to a bit of luxury, you can find a superb choice of upscale hotels nearby. Two popular choices are the Anna Maria Island Club by A Paradise Vacation Rentals, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the North Beach Village Unit 72 by RedAwning, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Locals and tourists alike love a coffee from Anna Maria Island Beach Cafe (4000 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach). If coffee isn't really your thing, maybe you'd like a tea or one of the baked goodies. If you're looking to experience another great local establishment, drop by Skinny's Place Inc (3901 Gulf Drive, Holmes Beach) and choose from a wide range of wine and beer.
Other Things to Do Near Manatee Public BeachApart from Manatee Public Beach, visitors often stop by one or two of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Eager to spend some money? The iconic West Coast Surf Shop is an iconic store on a lot of people's schedules.
- If you love being out on the water, check out the range of activities at AMI Paddleboard Adventures.
- Reading the menu at Sweet Pea's is guaranteed to whet your appetite. This great restaurant will soon be a favorite spot for an evening meal.
- Go to see the works of art that are currently on display at Island Gallery West.
- Bradenton Beach Marina is a charming local marina. Inquire for information on visiting if you'd like to enjoy some time there.