Find & compare hotels with free parking in Madison, WI from $51
Top Madison Hotels with Free Parking
Pet owners shouldn't miss Madison, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Kohl Center and Alliant Energy Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 40 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Madison and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Madison with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Lake Mendota, Olbrich Botanical Gardens, and Olin Park.
- Other things to see include Overture Center for the Arts, Wisconsin State Capitol, and Capitol Square.
- Need a pet store? Try Evergreen Pet Care, Rescue Collars, or Nutzy Mutz & Crazy Catz.
- For vet care, Ballmer Jeffrey DVM & Nancy, Wyllow Pet Hospital: Yelk Jayne DVM, and Holistic Veterinary Options, LLC are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Madison
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Madison East
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel by Wyndham Madison
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and exceptional value.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Madison West/Middleton
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Madison
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Madison.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 50°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 12°F.