Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Macon, a family-friendly city known for its concert halls and restaurants, as well as attractions like Douglass Theater and Grand Opera House. Take your pick from Travelocity's 61 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Macon and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Macon with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge and Massee Lane Gardens.
- Other things to see include Georgia Sports Hall of Fame, Harriet Tubman Museum, and St. Joseph's Catholic Church.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet Land, or Macon Feed & Seed Co.
- For vet care, PetSmart, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Riverside Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Macon
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Forsyth
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and convenient parking.
- Ramada by Wyndham Macon
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Macon
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your trip in Macon.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 35°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 92°F and the nighttime average is 47°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 93°F in the daytime to 58°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 82°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.