Book a hotel near Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame, Youngstown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame
Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the type of person that has a never-ending curiosity, you'll be sure to have a great time at Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame.
To reach it, go 140 miles (225 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, until you get to East Liverpool.
You won’t be left out in the cold when trying to book some accommodation around Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame. Choose from 3 hotels within easy commuting distance. You can add the Holiday Inn Exp Chester WV and Quality Inn to your shortlist.
Would you like a good coffee, a dessert or both to keep you on the go? Catcus Club Cafe is a delightful place to indulge in a snack and it's within walking distance of Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame. If you need a meal that's a bit more nourishing, Quik Bites is in the neighborhood. If you don't want to go to sleep just yet, order a refreshing glass of your favorite wine or beer at Bar, another quick stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of FameWhether you want to get off the main tourist track or explore the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after your visit to Lou Holtz Upper Ohio Valley Hall of Fame:
- If you love learning new things, Museum of Ceramics is worth paying a visit to.
- The Mountaineer Race Track & Gaming Resort always offers visitors memorable evenings full of fun and adventure.
- Watch the manufacturing industry in this area by participating in a tour of The Hall China Company.
- There may not be such a thing as a safe bet, at Mountaineer Casino, but that is no reason to not try a game of craps, poker or baccarat.
- Spend a day in the sunshine and get the blood flowing with some exercise at Tomlinson Run State Park, among the region's leading parks.