Book a hotel near Lotte World, Songpa
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lotte World
Lotte World Hotel & Travel Guide
Get the adrenaline pumping and let the little kid in you run free with a visit to Lotte World.
It's situated in Seoul, the national capital and a destination worth a visit in its own right.
You will be glad to find out that there's no shortage of hotels in the vicinity of Lotte World. With as many as 26 options within a radius of 2 miles (3 kilometers), finding somewhere to stay is a cinch! Some choices to have a look at are the Lotte Hotel World, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, the Dong Seoul Hotel, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and also the Rosana Boutique Hotel, situated just 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Looking for a cheap place to spend the night? Luckily, there are a handful of bargain hotels a short stroll away. You can find the Eel Guest House, a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, and the Gaek Guesthouse - Hostel is a meager 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
You hear some people say the best things in life should be free. That might not always be true, as the luxury hotels in this area are certainly worth every penny. The Park Hyatt Seoul and Oakwood Premier Coex Center are ideal choices worth considering.
In need of a cup of coffee, a sugary treat or something else to help fuel your adventures? 엔제리너스 월드영프라자 is a delightful place to have a quick bite and it's within walking distance of Lotte World. Is your stomach still growling? 스테프핫도그 롯데월드점 is also nearby and offers visitors a more serious dining experience. Anybody who likes a drink or two can also pull up a bar stool at 메가씨씨, another brief walk away.
Other Things to Do Near Lotte WorldAfter you're finished at Lotte World, there are a range of other attractions that'll keep you inspired:
- Add a little culture into your vacation by securing tickets to a play at Charlotte Theater.
- An important local site, Samjeondobi is a commemoration of past events that are inscribed in the souls of generations young and old.
- Stop to appreciate Lotte World Tower. You can see this huge local skyscraper from a number of locations around town.
- Kick back and breathe in the clean air of Songpa Naru Park, a leafy urban sanctuary.
- Really make a night of it, and have dinner and drinks after seeing a concert at Lotte Concert Hall, a popular local venue.