If you are the kind of person that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Little Hungary Farm Winery.
It's situated in Weston. If you aren't familiar with that name, it's 90 miles (145 kilometers) away from the state capital, Charleston.
Staying within an easy commute of Little Hungary Farm Winery isn't too hard, due to the fact that there are 4 different hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Hampton Inn® Buckhannon and Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon are two places worth considering.
Go about reserving a room at the Baxa Motel, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, and the only bargain hotel available here.
Other Things to Do Near Little Hungary Farm Winery
If you have time to spare, you'll want to investigate what else is available in the area:
- Find out what university lifestyle is like in another area by visiting West Virginia Wesleyan College. Ensure that you come on a day when tours are offered.
- Go and devote a bit of time to appreciating art at Appalachian Glass, a local gallery filled with charming exhibits.
- If you're a nature enthusiast, Audra State Park is a place you will certainly appreciate. Set aside an afternoon and go for a hike in the fresh air.
- WVU Jackson's Mill Farmstead is a site that you can visit to really get an understanding of its past.
- Take a few moments to remember courageous military members who fought for their country, when you visit Mountaineer Military Museum.